Monday, February 28, 2005
I'm also getting ready for a trip to Tunica to watch the Freestyle Fighting Championship live this Saturday. Should be a good time, if not I should at least make some money!
Quote of the night. Crystal was reluctant to try the 'toungue in my panties' shot. "It will be the best thing you've had in your mouth since your 1st boyfriend." Jason! She was horrified, everyone else at the bar laughed. (am I really that loud?)
Quote of the evening "How can Greg be such a shitty bartender at the E and so great at Guido's" Daniel. If your a regulay at the E that's funny, if not, sorry.
Thursday, February 24, 2005
Never make assumptions!
peace out homies!
Monday, February 21, 2005
The Ultimate Fighter
Monday Night Trivia
A weekend back in the action
Sunday, February 20, 2005
Did I say hockey was on?
Saturday, February 19, 2005
Oh yeah, almost forgot. We ended up at the WH (see difference between this and the Waffle House in previous blog) where Daniel ordered his usual "raped" eggs and made the pregnant waitress bring his 9 cups of coffee.
Pretty heartless if you ask me!
HOCKEY IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hockey is ON FUCKERS!!!!!
Friday, February 18, 2005
NO more night times working for the flyingpython!
1) I stay up as late as I can, probably about 1-2pm.
2) Someone call me at 5 or 6pm and wake my lazy ass up!!!!!!!!!!
3) Drink Heavily.
4) 8pm Stop drinking, say Hi to Mike who should be rolling into town about then.
5) see step 3!
6) I said see step 3!
Both Mike and I missed Daniel's B-day bash so we're doing it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Beavis and Butthead Episode 2
The Ultimate Fighter
Monday, February 14, 2005
Sunday, February 13, 2005
My 1st Graveyard shifft
Saturday, February 12, 2005
Sober Saturday Night
Du...Du hast...Du hast mich... (4x)......Du...Du hast...Du hast mich...Du hast mich...Du hast mich gefragt...Du hast mich gefragt...Du hast mich gefragt, und ich hab nicht gesagt!Willst du bis der tod euch scheideTreu ihr sein fur alle tagenNEIN!NEIN!Willst du bis der tod euch scheideTreu ihr sein fur alle tagenNEIN!NEIN!Du...Du hast...Du hast mich... (2x)Du...Du hast...Du hast mich...Du hast mich...Du hast mich gefragt...Du hast mich gefragt...Du hast mich gefragt, und ich hab nicht gesagt!Willst du bis der tod euch scheideTreu ihr sein fur alle tagenNEIN!NEIN!Willst du bis zum tod der scheideSie lieben auch in schlechten tagenNEIN!NEIN!Willst du bis der tod euch scheideTreu ihr sein.......NEIN!NEIN!
Meet the Bloggers
- I did not know there was a 7:30 am on Saturday!
- I call it the Waffle House instead of the WH I refer to in my previous experiences becasue they are 2 very different places. The WH (open to drunk singing people from 1am-5am) serves excellent food that always satisfy's my appetite. The Waffle House (Open to sober non-singing people from 5:01am-1259am)....aaaahhh.. it's not good!
- Blogger convention???????
OK so we ate at the Waffle House and met at News Channel 2 for coffee 'n' stuff. Met fun people, everything I thought it would be, yada yada yada and we're outta there. So we're driving out of the parking lot (Linda rode with me) and we see this lady jogging, sweatpants, 1/2 sweatshirt (yuck, bigger lady!) smoking a cigarette, windbreaker tied around her back,.......what, smoking a cigarette, YES, she's smoking a cigarette, then I noticed she had a can in her other hand, I think it was a beer. For the 1st time in a long time I'm cosidering taking up jogging!
Friday, February 11, 2005
My New Shift
Thursday, February 10, 2005
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
1. Phone calls: While I agree with you that communication is important, I question the suggestion that any conversation of substance or necessity takes place after 2 a.m. Why would you make me call those ex-boyfriends/girlfriends when I know for a fact they do not want to hear from me during the day, let alone all hours of the night?
2. Eating: Now, you know I love a good meal, but why do you suggest that I eat a taco with chili sauce, along with a big Italian meatball and some stale chips (washed down with WINE & topped off with a Kit Kat after a few cheese curls & chili cheese fries)? I'm an eclectic eater, but I think you went too far this time.
3. Clumsiness: Unless you're subtly trying to tell me that I need to do more yoga to improve my balance, I see NO need to hammer the issue home by causing me to fall down. It's completely unnecessary, and the black & blue marks that appear on my body mysteriously the next day are beyond me. Similarly, it should never take me more than 45 seconds to get the front door key into the lock.
4. Furthermore: The hangovers have GOT to stop. This is getting ridiculous. I know a little penance for our previous evening's debauchery may be in order, but the 3pm hangover immobility is completely unacceptable! My entire day is shot. I ask that, if the proper precautions are taken (water, vitamin B, bread products, aspirin) prior to going to sleep/passing out face down on the kitchen floor with a bag of popcorn, the hangover should be minimal & in no way interfere with my daily activities.
Alcohol, I have enjoyed our friendship for some years now & would like to ensure that we remain on good terms. You've been the invoker of great stories, the provocation for much laughter, and the needed companion when I just don't know what to do with the extra money in my pockets. In order to continue this friendship, I ask that you carefully review my grievances above & address them immediately. I will look for an answer no later than Thursday 3pm (pre-happy hour) on your possible solutions & hopefully we can continue this fruitful partnership.
Your biggest fan
P.S. THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
6. British Constitution
7. Passive-aggressive disorder
THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.
2. Nope, no more beer for me.
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
5. Oh, I couldn't. No one wants to hear me sing.
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
The Ultimate Fighter
Monday, February 07, 2005
A Monday night in Spring Hill
Funky Cold Medina
TONE LOC - FUNKY COLD MEDINA LYRICS
Alright, dig it
Cold coolin at a bar, and I'm lookin for some action
But like Mike Jagger said, I can't get no satisfaction
The girls are all around, but none of them wanna get with me
My threads are fresh and I'm lookin def, yo, what's up with L-o-c?
The girls is all jockin at the other end of the bar
Havin drinks with some no-name chump, when they know that I'm the star
So I got up and strolled over to the other side of the cantina
I asked the guy, Why you so fly? he said, Funky Cold Medina
Funky Cold Medina
This brother told me a secret on how to get more chicks
Put a little Medina in your glass, and the girls'll come real quick
It's better than any alcohol or aphrodisiac
A couple of sips of this love potion, and she'll be on your lap
So I gave some to my dog when he began to beg
Then he licked his bowl and he looked at me and did the wild thing on my leg
He used to scratch and bite me, before he was much much meaner
But now all the poodles run to my house for the Funky Cold Medina
You know what I'm sayin?
I got every dog in my neighborhood breakin down my door
I got Spuds McKenzie
Alex from Stroh's
They won't leave my dog alone with that Medina, pal
I went up to this girl, she said, Hi, my name is Sheena
I thought she'd be good to go with a little Funky Cold Medina
She said, I'd like a drink, I said, Ehm - ok, I'll go get it
Then a couple sips she cold licked her lips, and I knew that she was with it
So I took her to my crib, and everything went well as planned
But when she got undressed, it was a big old mess, Sheena was a man
So I threw him out, I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer wiener
You must be sure that the girl is pure for the Funky Cold Medina
You know, ain't no plans with a man
This is the 80's, and I'm down with the ladies
Break it down
Back in the saddle, lookin for a little affection
I took a shot as a contestant on _The Love Connection_
The audience voted, and you know they picked a winner
I took my date to the Hilton for Medina and some dinner
She had a few drinks, I'm thinkin soon what I'll be gettin
Instead she started talkin 'bout plans for our weddin
I said, Wait, slow down, love, not so fast says, I'll be seein ya
That's why I found you don't play around with the Funky Cold Medina
Ya know what I'm sayin
That Medina's a monster, y'all
Funky Cold Medina
Super Bowl Sunday!!!!
Sunday, February 06, 2005
Saturday, February 05, 2005
OK I'm awake.
Friday, February 04, 2005
A Couple days off
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
sorry, had to vent!
A normal Monday
A quick side story. Laura and Lorie are both very attractive women who dress very nice. They do where clothes that are a little revealing in a very tasteful way. Very level headed and down to Earth.
OK - I said that to say this..... So while hanging out at the E there were some hotel guests that could not take there eyes off either one of the girls. (In all fairness I will say that they also were making comments about Linda, another attractive women that hangs out at the E, who was sitting at the other side of the bar with a lot of the regulars///the other Lara had left before they got there) People wonder why I hang out there??? Linda has told me in the past how a lot of the hotel guests will hit on the regulars of the bar but this was the first time I got to see it in person. What made it all the better is that these were some real gems of the mail species. One of them actually kept walking by, acting like he was on the phone trying to take a picture of their legs! No joke. On a couple of occasions when the girls needed to go to the rest room the used thier 'walk' to really drive these perv's crazy. It was very funny to watch them drool. One time as Lorie was strutting and shaking her way to the rest room Brent (in true Brent fashion) the bar tender walks over after catching this out of the corner of his I and in a very loud voice says "is she doing that on purpose" which got us all laughing hysterically. After a while I needed to go to the rest room so I strutted, shook it like a salt shaker and then shook it like a polaroid picture! While I'm sure it did not have the same effect on the guys and I am equally sure it was not attractive on any level it was funnier than shit. At one point I even "accidently" dropped my hat and had to bend over and pick it up. I think I got a standing O for that. That's and O for ovation for all you perv's out there! I ended up in a poker game and one 20 bucks, Taco's are on me at taco bell!!!