Thursday, February 10, 2005

I'm Sick

This flu thing is ridiculous! I went home after work at 4pm, fell asleep watching Shaun of the Dead, and slept all through the night! About 12 hours in all. I recieved Shaun of the Dead from my netflix in the mail yesterday. From the 1/2 I saw it's pretty funny if you are in to the dumb British humor. At any rate I can barely move, if the rumors about Donavan McNaab having the flu during the Superbowl are true and he felt like me my hats off to him for playing. I don't know that I could throw on a uniform and do anything right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bruceleeroy said...

I told you we only did it one time!!! I needed the money!!! You do it for the pleasure. There's a difference.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

See, this is what happens when men get sick... They get all pathetic. You poor thing!

Seriously, get some chicken soup or something and lots of rest - no late nights at WH for you!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home