Saturday, February 05, 2005

OK I'm awake.

It's 2pm and I just woke up. What the hell happened last night????? Here's what I remember. We went to the Kats game. (I don't care how it's spelled, we went!) Mike, Daniel, John, Kat, Kat's sister and me. John's been sick all week so he went home after the game, the rest of us headed out to celebrate Kat's birthday the best we could. We got talked into going into "N-V" club on 2nd ave, pretty fun. they had a cover charge but $.01 beers. I got my money back on the cover! I got Mike's money back on the cover! I got Daniel's money back on the cover! Had Kat and her sister had to pay a cover I would have got that money back also. (Normally when we go out we don't get drunk, we do so much stupid shit eveyone thinks we're drunk but we're really not. Last night, I WAS DRUNK! I'm typically a funny guy, but when I get drunk my brain filter goes away and I'm told I am hilarious. Daniel kept laughing his ass off at me, he said he was going to write a bunch of stuff in here today about what I did.) I knew Mike was driving all night so I didn't have to worry about nothing. Right when we walked in Mike spotted this table full of beautiful women. When Daniel and I took the sisters to go danc the table of women approached Mike because of his Dale E. Jr. jacket, they loved it. We hung out with them for a while and then they headed up to Mrs. something's on Printers Alley. A karaoke place!!! Daniel and I (aka - those guys) headed straight for the mic.... After singing happy birhtday to Kat and rattling off a stuning version of 'you are my sunshine' we were cut off and asked never to sign again! There was another birthday girl there completely drunk, she had a gash on her head and was bleeding but still partying it up like crazy. We were out dancing and she kept trying to butt in. Mike and Daniel kept buying beer buy the bucket, 1 for them, 4 for me! Another wild and crazy night that ended in a trip to the WH!!!!! The mood was different and we didn't do any signing but still had good times. I do recall sitting at the WH and having Daniel tell me the invited a bunch of people from the N-V and Mrs. whatever's to my house this evening for the UFC so I guess we're having a big party, feel free to stop by. If Daniel tells on here all the stupid crap I did you can see him get another black eye. :) hast a la vista baby.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bruceleeroy said...

Actually Mike I wa the drunk one this time so you shouldn't have any problem remembering the events of the evening. I left out a few things here and there but you get the gist. I guess I could have mentioned how you put your hand on my knee at the WH....... FAG! You know, you remember. Mr. 2 earings.... yeah, you remember!

4:59 AM  
Blogger Bruceleeroy said...

Actually Mike I wad the drunk one this time so you shouldn't have any problem remembering the events of the evening. I left out a few things here and there but you get the gist. I guess I could have mentioned how you put your hand on my knee at the WH....... FAG! You know, you remember. Mr. 2 earings.... yeah, you remember!

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home