Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A normal Monday

Wahoo!!! Happy Monday!!! (yesterday of course) Went down to the E for some trivia and good times, Mike was down, Laura and Lorie came out to hang with us.
A quick side story. Laura and Lorie are both very attractive women who dress very nice. They do where clothes that are a little revealing in a very tasteful way. Very level headed and down to Earth.
OK - I said that to say this..... So while hanging out at the E there were some hotel guests that could not take there eyes off either one of the girls. (In all fairness I will say that they also were making comments about Linda, another attractive women that hangs out at the E, who was sitting at the other side of the bar with a lot of the regulars///the other Lara had left before they got there) People wonder why I hang out there??? Linda has told me in the past how a lot of the hotel guests will hit on the regulars of the bar but this was the first time I got to see it in person. What made it all the better is that these were some real gems of the mail species. One of them actually kept walking by, acting like he was on the phone trying to take a picture of their legs! No joke. On a couple of occasions when the girls needed to go to the rest room the used thier 'walk' to really drive these perv's crazy. It was very funny to watch them drool. One time as Lorie was strutting and shaking her way to the rest room Brent (in true Brent fashion) the bar tender walks over after catching this out of the corner of his I and in a very loud voice says "is she doing that on purpose" which got us all laughing hysterically. After a while I needed to go to the rest room so I strutted, shook it like a salt shaker and then shook it like a polaroid picture! While I'm sure it did not have the same effect on the guys and I am equally sure it was not attractive on any level it was funnier than shit. At one point I even "accidently" dropped my hat and had to bend over and pick it up. I think I got a standing O for that. That's and O for ovation for all you perv's out there! I ended up in a poker game and one 20 bucks, Taco's are on me at taco bell!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home