Friday, January 28, 2005

Oops...we waffled again

Well just 2 quick days after Daniel and I made a pact not to drink during the week again.....Oops we waffled again! It was supposed to be a quite nice evening of dinner and trivia until my date cancelled on me, I told her I wouldn't talk bad about her on my blogger page though so I won't mention any names IT WAS LINDA! :). So I went to the E, ended up getting in contact with Daniel and picking him up since he is carless. Started the night out with Daniel, Brian, Linda, Lara, Laura and Laurie (probably mispelled some of the Larua(s) (ies)(ys) (os)???? Plyaing trivia at the E. After some heavy drinking, couple shots, lots of laughs the evening just kept getting better. Laurie and Laura are some of our hang out buds, love them to death! Laura is one of the only people I have ever met that can recite more Monte Python than me, this has prompted many proposals from me but she's got this boyfriend or something so that's just not going to work out. When Robert and Candace showed up we all started getting pretty loud and singing the wonderful 80's music we've come to love from the E. Not surprising but Daniel almost got kicked out again for being loud, at least this time he wasn't being blamed for something I did. There was several things we talked about putting on the blogger today but I cannot remember them all after that was the WH. Daniel, Laurie, Laura help me out here! (WH happened way later in the night) So this is about 9pm if your keeping tabs. As the croud began to break up and people began to leave we decided to head over to Beethoven's for 1 drink (yeah right). Ran into Kim, Shelley, Russel and several others. Remeber Cinnaman and whatshername Daniel? Natalie, in what later proved to be the smartest move of the evening, had just left. Despite my efforts to get her to turn around and come back she went home to take care of Mookie. (Mookie is the 'love frog' we share if you read the page often you may remember him from last weekend) So yada yada yada it's now 3am and we're at the WH!!!! Oh yeah, been a while since Daniel and I both made it to the WH, Kim got to witness all that is the legend of 'those guys' at the Waffle House. The juke box would be played, the chants would be sang, salsa dancing, a new song dedicated to Kim's pinky toe was created. Daniel ordered his 'raped' eggs (don't ask unless you really want to know). We recieved 1 or 2 standing ovations for our comedy and song stylings! Some of you have emailed about more details regarding the WH, it's really not an experience that can be explained. You have to live the WH. the waitress gave Daniel the words to the 12 days of Christmas at the Waffle House. I was suppossed to bring the words and put the in but I forgot. Wierd.

5 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Hey, thanks for not mentioning me by name.

And to think, by 9:00, I was home on the couch in my pj's - look at all I missed. ;)

7:39 AM  
Blogger Bruceleeroy said...

Linda, no problem. Anything for you!

Mike, I'm sure you'll see it all unfold on Sunday when you come down. I don't know if it's a good thing to be going into weekend on 2 hours sleep!

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well guys... That sums it up... man amazing dog how you can remember everything! I seem to live it all again as if i was there! TO MUCH FUN... And to think that I was a sleep on my couch before Big J woke me up... Jason we did break our pack... we couldn't even make it one week!

The E was a blast... and very loud... I mean we were so loud that that gal across the bar (yall remember her)... she looked like she wanted to shut us up... well all that did was make us get louder... and what about the NEW E night manager... cool as shit... he came over with us just to take a smoke and sing a long... (well he did tell us to be quite until the other ass of a manager left... that fucking asshole... he is the one that always blames me for stit... gals... (Laurie... Lara... whatever... you know who you are)... great times... great friends.. we have to hang out more often!

The B... well one drink is right brother... that is really all we had... but by then we were so inebriated... that i was dancing with Cinnamon... and that other gal... (Jason... was Cinnamon a midget???)

Then to the great WH... man Last night was yet another classic... LOTS OF CHANTS... great time with BEV (even though she told Jason i was a DRUNK... to which i have NO COMMENT)... Kim's toes were talked about a lot... We always get those standing ovations Jason... but we give them as well!

Great Job Jason in telling the whole story... Mike... you are missed dog! Get you ass back down here if you can!

Daniel! (the loud one!)

11:33 AM  
Blogger Bruceleeroy said...

We should make a new pack that we will never do that again, and this time....I mean it. I'll call you in a couple of hours.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home