Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Mike's last night

Since this is Mike's last night I thought I'd write a song about our experiences over the last couple months.

Here we are, dear old friend. You and I drunk again.
Laughs have been had and tears have been shed, maybe the Whiskey's gone to my head...
but if I were gay I would give you my heart, and if I were gay you'd be my work of art,
and if I were gay we would swim in romance, but I'm not gay, so get your hand out of my pants.

It's not that I don't care, I do, I just don't see my self in you!
Another time, another scene, I'd be right behind you, if ya know what I mean,
cuz if I were gay I would give you my soul, and if I were gay I would give you my hole,
oops, that should have been 'whole' being.
and if I were gay we would tear down the walls,but I'm not gay, so won't you start cupping my... hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home