Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Another Long Night

Well I went down to the E again, my local hot spot. Or should I say Linda's local hot spot as she called it last night. (she was a little grouchy) They brought the comp bar people over to are area, a bunch of non-locals annoying us all night. No worries, we made it through! Ended up running into some people I hadn't seen in a while, Lori and Lisa. Later in the evening Mike and Daniel had shown up so we were all singing and laughing, we were told by hotel management to keep it down. That was all Daniel's fault though, I'm never the loud one. We ended up at Waffle House at 2 in the morning playnig all the WH favorites like the WH March, Oops I Waffled again, Against all Waffles, I like big Waffles and I cannot lie. (OK, maybe we made a couple of those up but they're well known now!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

So maybe I shouldn't have gotten a little trashed and gone home early? At least I would have had eaten...

8:53 AM  
Blogger Bruceleeroy said...

I was thinking I should have went home early with you to play remote control cars. ;)

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home