Thursday, January 20, 2005

Quick beer and home for a relaxing evening.

Had a long night last night so I decided to take it easy this evening. Met Brian and Joe down at the E for a beer and a game of trivia. The E was out of Makers so we decided to head to Dolan's to get Brian his favorite drink. After talking about football, business and Bonnie Bernstien for a while I realized I was a few beers in. Russ showed up and started buying Jager shots. Always a good idea at 6pm on a Wednesday. So I called Daniel and Mike to see about getting some dinner. Daniel, his roommate and Kat came and picked me up and we headed downtown. We went do Demonbrium (?) Street where the Jager and Tequila flow like....um..er.... Alright so I'm not a writer but there was a lot! Started at a little Irish place which featured what could only be described as an American Idol reject as it's main source of entertainment. Mike met up with us and we made are way down Demonbrian (?). Many bars and many drinks had passed, we hopped in the cars and headed to Bar 23. A new experience for Mike and I. Bar 23 was like a gap commercial on extasy, only we didn't have any. Good music, good dancing, nice place yet I couldn't help but feel a little out of place being not stoned. It's like being the only one not licking your collar at a Pink Floyd concert. At any rate it was a good night with a lot of twists and turns. Ended up eating that dinner I was looking for at WH at 330 in the am, Mike's first meal since the last trip to WH the night before.

Here's to accomplishments!

11 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

I now know you are insane. What's on your agenda this evening? Going for the three-peat at WH? ;)

8:09 AM  
Blogger Bruceleeroy said...

god I hope not.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

lol! You make it sound as if you don't have a choice in the matter!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Bruceleeroy said...

Well if you'd have just met me for dinner none of that would have happened last night so I think it's your fault! :)

10:21 AM  
Blogger peach said...

LOL!!!! this is the funniest thing i have read since i don't know when!! i'm sorry i wasn't there to witness all the fun! btw....it's demonbreun..:)

1:28 PM  
Blogger Bruceleeroy said...

Peach if you ever want to hang out with us you will definately be entertained if nothing else. We do enjoy having a good time and getting silly. And whose idea was it to put the 2 out of towners in the same car to drive to the next bar. Mike's driving asking me to find 21 st and a sushi bar. I'm amazed we found it at all. The 3rd time we passed Deja Vu we thought we may as well stop and see that 1 ugly girl.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I was off work last night! ;)

3:12 PM  
Blogger Bruceleeroy said...

If there's a strip club in Nashville where you are the ugly one I'm going out again tonight!

3:16 PM  
Blogger peach said...

don't you mean, if there is a strip club and linda is working at all? lol

4:05 PM  
Blogger Bruceleeroy said...

Mike, I did get confirmation that Daniel is alive. We missed him at the WH by only a couple minutes.
Squirrel, Embassy Suites.
Peach, no, that's not what I meant. :)

6:58 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Well, more specifically, The Athletic Club Bar and Grill at Embassy Suites Nashville South... aka "Linda's bar". ;-)

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home