Friday, January 21, 2005

Ready for some Football!!!!

Here we go again. Another weekend approaches. With no hockey going on I dread the end of the football season. It will be a long off season. We have a couple of big games this weekend though, they could prove to be good ones. Philadelphia 'should' have no difficulty taking care of teh Falcon's. I think there only potential set back could be a low scoring game. If Vick can make 1 or 2 big plays in the snow (looks like there will be plenty) the tables could turn that quick.
Prediction - Eagles 24 Falcons 10
All the experts say the Pat's will do it again and go to their 3rd superbowl in 4 years. (I'd like to pause for a quick prayer and moment of silence...."please god, if you have any mercy do not let this happen. Please take Tom Brady's life before kickoff. I would not like to see him killed or permanently injured but at least out for the game") OK I'm back. I hope that the experts are wrong. Tom Brady has never been defeated in the playoffs and wether you like him or hate him, he wins! Big Ben has not lost in the pro's yet and is coming off what I think was a well needed bad game. Hopefully he will bounce back. This game should also see snow and be about the run game and defense, I think the Steelers are better at both.
Prediction - Steelers 27 Patriots 24

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

(Other than killing off Tom Brady) well said - go Steelers!

7:55 AM  
Blogger peach said...

have you been reading skip bayless??? go falcons! you know i'm a ga girl....:)

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home