Wednesday, January 26, 2005

My Mommy

My mommy is part owner in an art gallery back in Oregon where I grew up. My mommy paints pictures of lots of different things. I have one of my mommie's paintings hanging in my living room, it's called me gramps and the dog. It is of my daughter, my dad and their dog. My mommy was able to retire and pick up this hobby after losing the enormous expense of a 215 pound, trouble making 18 year old.

Jason's food bill at age 18 - $600 per month
Jason's bail bill at age 18 - $1500 per month
Avg # of headaches caused - 487 per month
Having your now 30 year old son brag about you on his blogger page........priceless.

www.artandsoulgallery.com

My mommies name is Linda Curtis.

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

She has to be a saint. :)

11:04 AM  
Blogger Bruceleeroy said...

Not really, who do you think taught me to get into all that trouble!!!!

2:20 PM  
Blogger peach said...

yeah, we've got to meet this lady....and have a few drinks, of course! :)

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home