Monday, February 07, 2005

Super Bowl Sunday!!!!

Another glori0us day. SuperBowl!!!!! who can deny it's one of the best holiday's of the year. My personal favorites. Went to a house party for the initial festivities, drank some beer, watched the game. A little closer than I thought but that was good. A lot better game than I'd th0ught it would be. We then headed over to the E for some post game festivities. Mike. Daniel and I....as usual... We ran into Linda and Bigmom who watched the game there. Linda is starting her vacation so congrats to her. (Linda - Relax!!!! Take some you time and just relax. Get your massage done!!! you've earned it!) We also ran into Natalie, Kim and Russell. Locals who we run into once or twice a week. Regular readers may remember Natalie from my love frog, Mookie, whom I'm still trying to keep in touch with. Natalie will tell you I don't call or write but we all know that's not true. Despit many attempts I have not seen Mookie since Natalie's B-day party. Normally when I call he has been left unattended! We also ran into the 'rooms to go' crowd, a good bunch of people who like to have a good time at the E. Pretty busy for a Sunday night. Eventaully Daniel went home and Mike and I headed over to Dolan's. Mike wanted to meet Kim over there. (different Kim than listed above). We ended up all coming back to my house for a little party, movies, cigars, whatever. At any rate we had a good time. Actually I don't know that it is over yet!!! still partying for the superbowl!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home