Saturday, January 02, 2010

The New Years Resolution Diary

I've made a couple of Resolutions I'm going to keep this year. I will document my progress here as much as I can....

#1 - I would like to run 1000 miles this year. My initial goal is to run at least 2 miles per day every day. If I run 2 all year that will put me just over 700, so all those extra .25's and .5's that I end up running will have to get me there or I will have some work to do in the 2nd 1/2 of the year.

#2 - 50 Hindu push ups every day all year. This will put me at 17,800 for the year.

#3 - 50 Hindu squats every day all year.

#4 - 50 crunches every day all year.

#5 - 50 burpees every day all year.


The thing with me is that when I work out I do a good job of working hard, when I sit on the couch I work very hard at sitting on the couch. So doing these 5 small things every day I'm certain more work will get done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home