Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Beavis and Butthead Episode 2

So I'm working my graveyard shift, still with the pride of Columbia, TN, my temps Beavis and Butthead. Still at their crazy antics. If you missed the first episode the entire job I've hired these 2 for, 1 has a list of all hte names in the file we are working with (that would be Beavis) and the other 1 watches the output coming off and reads every 25 th name (Butthead). This will ensure that I have completed every name on every file until we get out equipment working properly and that's all automated. At any rate, niether Beavis or Butthead can read very well. So last night they had a cople of Blog worthy comments. Customer 1st name, Aerelia, Butthead "um, Areola," Beavis "yup. I wonder if she gets taller when it's cold our?". Customer last name, Maggot. Butthead "MAGGOT!" Beavis, who sits there in his Stone Cold Steve Austin T-shirt with the sleeves cut off, "yup." Butthead "Can you imagine if he went into the military, the Seargent would be like 'let's go MAGGOT!' and this guy would be like, 'what?'. I did find out that these fine gentleman are educated on certain subjects though. White Power, Hitler, why the blacks should move back to Africa, Reaganomics and most of George W's politics are among the list they are willing and able to speak about. All in all I think they are pretty good guys, scary and misguided as the are. They are definately hard working. Only 4 more days to go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home