Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Beavis and Butthead Episode 2

So I'm working my graveyard shift, still with the pride of Columbia, TN, my temps Beavis and Butthead. Still at their crazy antics. If you missed the first episode the entire job I've hired these 2 for, 1 has a list of all hte names in the file we are working with (that would be Beavis) and the other 1 watches the output coming off and reads every 25 th name (Butthead). This will ensure that I have completed every name on every file until we get out equipment working properly and that's all automated. At any rate, niether Beavis or Butthead can read very well. So last night they had a cople of Blog worthy comments. Customer 1st name, Aerelia, Butthead "um, Areola," Beavis "yup. I wonder if she gets taller when it's cold our?". Customer last name, Maggot. Butthead "MAGGOT!" Beavis, who sits there in his Stone Cold Steve Austin T-shirt with the sleeves cut off, "yup." Butthead "Can you imagine if he went into the military, the Seargent would be like 'let's go MAGGOT!' and this guy would be like, 'what?'. I did find out that these fine gentleman are educated on certain subjects though. White Power, Hitler, why the blacks should move back to Africa, Reaganomics and most of George W's politics are among the list they are willing and able to speak about. All in all I think they are pretty good guys, scary and misguided as the are. They are definately hard working. Only 4 more days to go!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Som if they are Beavis and Butthead... What does that make you and Daniel? :)Could be worse Jason.. You could be over here in the hills of North Cack-a-lacka with me trying to negotiate contracts.. Where the language runs something like...well um.ya know now itsa goina take usa whole lotta longer to get that there done than um..well um. you know if them there boys over yonder was ta do it for ya.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

In honor of your new employees..



Here are some Beavis & Butthead Pick-Up lines...

Uh, hey baby. Uh, do you like come here often, huh huh. I said "come."

You need a man in your life, baby. And like, I need a woman. Let's like get into each other's life or whatever.

Uh, like let's drop all the uh B.S. and like, you know, do it.

Uh, get out of my car and into my dreams, baby.

What's your sign? Is it "Yield"?

Huh huh huh huh. Would you like carry my books for me?

If I said you were sexy, would you hold your body against me?

I can make you feel like I've never had sex before.

My lips are registered weapons.

I'm not trying to pick you up. You're like too heavy. Huh huh huh huh. Get it?

If I was the last man on Earth I bet we could do it in public.

If you need a love doctor, I have like a medicated degree.

If you ever had sex with a machine, that's what it's like with me. 'Cause I'm like a sex machine.

If you're really hot, I bet I can cool you down.

Hey, are you one of those chicks who goes out with guys right off the bat? 'Cause that's what I'm looking for.

Should I call you for breakfast or will you like cook it for me?

You may not be really hot, but I bet you like to do it.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

If you like sound bytes check this out...

http://www.geocities.com/fieldsry/beavis-butthead.html

9:07 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

OK one more then I will quit.
http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/loxwood/38/

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home