Saturday, February 12, 2005

Sober Saturday Night

So It's almost 8pm on a Saturday and here I sit getting ready for work. Daniel's B-Day party is tonight and I'm going to miss the festivitie's because I work for Mein Furer. This may be the 1st time I've not drank on a Saturday since I was about 18. Regular readers may no that Mein Furer is a little bit off her rocker, her micro-managing style will not allow a minutes worth of work go one with out someone from upper management there. For the next 7 days when I have to ask 2 of my most trusted operators to work 11pm-7am I HAVE to be there. It's not so much the idea of being there for my team, I never have a problem with that. It's the fact that there will only be 2 people there, 2 of the best, you know the type of people who never have problems, they run the equipment better than I could ever hope to. Meanwhile my normal day shift will go unsupervised by me, there are other managers to cover but they are not directly involved in my world. So the ones I'm leaving behind are the ones that really need my support. But OH WELL! I think my feelings can best be summed up in a song by Rammstein. Sure, I have no idea what they are saying because I don't speak German but they sound mad about something. (the only other song I could think of in German was 99 Luft Balloons and I don't think that quite captures my mood!)

Du...Du hast...Du hast mich... (4x)......Du...Du hast...Du hast mich...Du hast mich...Du hast mich gefragt...Du hast mich gefragt...Du hast mich gefragt, und ich hab nicht gesagt!Willst du bis der tod euch scheideTreu ihr sein fur alle tagenNEIN!NEIN!Willst du bis der tod euch scheideTreu ihr sein fur alle tagenNEIN!NEIN!Du...Du hast...Du hast mich... (2x)Du...Du hast...Du hast mich...Du hast mich...Du hast mich gefragt...Du hast mich gefragt...Du hast mich gefragt, und ich hab nicht gesagt!Willst du bis der tod euch scheideTreu ihr sein fur alle tagenNEIN!NEIN!Willst du bis zum tod der scheideSie lieben auch in schlechten tagenNEIN!NEIN!Willst du bis der tod euch scheideTreu ihr sein.......NEIN!NEIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home