Thursday, March 10, 2005

Tuesday Night

Holy Crap we've been going out to much I can't even keep up lately. Started at the E with myself, Daniel, John and Kat. Playing a little trivia and making fun of these guys who thought they were going to start a bunch of crap with us. It's Daniel's fault as usual, he's the troublemaker of the group. Decided to head on over to Johnathan's for a couple more beers. Tuesday night used to be an awesome time at the E. The recent departure of our favorite bartender has really effected the night life there. I know that most of the locals are looking for a new place, it's just not the same without Brent to carry on, throw tantrums, break glasses and make fun of the non local bar guests.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

FINALLY. Your comments are working.

What I've been trying to say FOREVER is that I'll volunteer to take over making fun of people.

Wait... I already have. :)

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home