Sunday, June 12, 2005

Guess who's back???

Friday morning I got up at 3am, drove to the airport and flew to Denver only to sit in the airport for 3 hours and come right back. Why? You ask. I had to pick up my daughter back there. That's right, for a couple of months stories of drinking and partying until dawn will be replaced with cartoon movies and playing my little ponies til the midnight hours! That's right, a 240 pound guy who spends his time at jui juitsu class and kickboxing in his garage plays my little pony. I am not ashamed. I spent this weekend with 3-5 neighborhood kids running in and out of the house leaving a path of destruction which childless adults can't fathom. how can something so small create such a mess? After hearing stories at work about how the brown recluse (sp?) spider enjoys hanging out in extra unused bedrooms I cleaned McKenna's room from top to bottom before her return. It took a whole day. It took her about 13.7 seconds to completely destroy that room. You can't even see the floor. Today I took her and two of her friends to go see Madagascar. Great movie! Don't take 3 children!!! That's the definition of insanity. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! Mine are here for the summer as well. I hope you enjoy...

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that she's here. I know you're loving it. That party you were going to have wasn't this past weekend was it? -DTang

12:38 AM  
Blogger Bruceleeroy said...

The party is this weekend Dave.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason,
I am so happy that you get your baby girl for the summer. Enjoy every minute of every day with her. You are such a great daddy!!!

Happy Fathers day

DLiv

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home