Sunday, September 11, 2005

Go Dolphins!!

So the Dolphins have been my favorite team for ever. I did dis-own them at the end of the 03 season when they chose to keep Dave Wannestad as their head coach. Then the whole Ricky Williams thing happened and I really didn't follow them last year. But Wannestad is now gone and the ricky thing is hopefully over so I sat down and watched them today for the 1st time in over a year. Plus I hate the Broncos so I had to see if they could beat the crap out of them.

And beat the crap otu of them they did! The Dolphin defense looked superb shutting down that offense. Gus Frerotte did a pretty solid job at the QB spot. The running game is still lacking and the recievers dropped a couple of balls but they were an underdog in this game and came out with the big "W" against the team I hate most. They can lose all other games this year and I'll still be talking about this one!

To all my friends back in Denver and WY who are Bronco fans...............

HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home