Friday, July 15, 2005

Haven't been doing much

That pretty much sums it up. I've been hanging out with McKenna, you can check out those pics at www.mckennaanncurtis.blogspot.com. We've been doing this and that, playing in the pool, going to movies and taking care of the new puppy. I buckled and got a 2nd husky, for 1 becasue I love them and for 2 becasue my pup gets lonely throughout the day. Now he has a girlfriend! Well I guess she'll need to grow into that role, she's only 9 weeks old. I do have a review ready from the latest installment of PRIDE but I keep forgeting to post it. Jiu-Jitsu classes are still going great, I'm getting better as I learn new things but still have many many things to learn. I still love getting beat up though. Good thing is more people have joined the class and there is usually someone there my size so I'm not just working with smaller people, I learn more when I can't rely on that aspect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home