Sunday, July 02, 2006

PRIDE Tonight ~ Predictions

OK, the event has actually happened but I hae not looked at the results. Since many out there woudln't believe that anyway I'm not going to get into much detail, just the picks. This will air tonight on PPV, since PRIDE events are held in Japan they are tape delayed.

The Open Weight Tournament ~

WANDERLEI SILVA vs KAZUYUKI FUJITA
I'm taking Wandy in this one.


MIRKO FILIPOVIC vs HIDEHIKO YOSHIDA
Crocop, Mirko in this one.

JOSH BARNETT vs MARK HUNT
This should be a good fight, I think Hunt will win. Unless he comes in 30 pounds overweight which he has been known to do. But for the official picking purposes I'm going with Hunt.

ANTONIO RODRIGO NOGUEIRA vs FABRICIO WERDUM
I'm taking Werdum in this one. (my upset)



Other, non tournament match ups ~

KAZUHIRO NAKAMURA vs EVENGELISTA SANTOS
Santos

VITOR BELFORT vs YOSHIKI TAKAHASHI
Belfort. (I'm betting he has finally pulled his head out of his ass, could be wrong)

ANTONIO ROGERIO NOGUEIRA VS ALISTAIR OVEREEM
Overeem. Will both the Nog's lose in 1 night????

EDSON DRAGO vs PAWEL NASTULA
I will take Nastula.

NAKAO YOSHIHIRO vs LEE EUN SU
Yoshihiro.


Soon it will be UFC Ortiz VS Shamrock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home