Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Wingsday Tradition Continues

So I don't post near as much as I used to. Sorry! With my Jiu Jiutsu classes and work I don't get out as much as normal. Plus I'm winding down for my summer with McKenna, June 10th I fly out to get her and the fun begins. I did decide to break my diet and head out to Wingsday with Daniel, John and a couple other of Johns friends. Since we're talking diets for a moment lets just mention that I have lost 25lbs in 3 weeks! Tonight we started inside but decided to move out to the patio since it was such a nice evening. We were able to talk Jessica, our waitress, into keeping us even though that was not our area. Jessica was one of the more attractive waitresses there, she has beautiful eyes and a great smile. Regular readers know that we always ask how many times the waitresses get asked out in a day, Jessica estimates 4 to 5 times a day average. Not surprising that this was one of the highest numbers we've heard. I almost asked her out myself. (of course you could always email me if you're reading and want to go out ;), Jessica)At any rate the other guys drank beer, I've been on the wagon since my B-day for no particular reason, and we all at our fill of 911, 3-alarm, mild and BBQ wings. Daniel hasn't been feeling well so he ordered plain wings with mild on the side. It was the most disgusting thing we've ever seen. The mild sauce is about 99% butter and a little hot sauce, I shit you not. It looked like some kind of sick orange frosting when it came out. Daniel actually tried it. Apparantly it tastes as good as it looked. We id get to watch a live episode of cops while eating as someone got pulled over in the Jack 'n' the Box parking lot as we ate. The cops cuffed him and stuffed him. (sorry, been watching Dukes of Hazzard reruns!!! Can't wait for the movie.) Jessica didn't believe me when I told her my page was the #1 hit on google for 'wingsday'. I think I should get free wings or something for that. I'll get a petition going or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home