Wednesday, May 04, 2005

More BJJ

Brazilian jiu jiutsu that is. My class tonight was a success, I was able to submit a guy much larger and a few weeks more experienced than me. :) I did it with a move I haven't been taught yet, but I have seen it on TV!!!! I got a pretty decent double leg takedown and passed the guard all in the same motion, he threw me off to the side but I stayed in control, popped my hips forward and threw my left leg over his head, as I fell back with his arm he tapped out. Pretty damn cool if you ask me. I know I learn more from the losses than I do from the wins but I'll take winning over losing any day.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must have been an early birthday present. Happy Birthday on Thursday!

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, J-Dog!

2:26 AM  
Blogger peach said...

happy belated bday!! sorry man, i didn't know. next time i see you, let me buy you a drink! :)

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dog... I will still kick your ass all over the mat-- And you know this MAN! :P

DG

12:19 PM  
Blogger Bruceleeroy said...

Seeing as how I happen to have a mat in my garage now why don't you bring your punk ass down and find out. BIOTCH!

Later.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home