Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Long time no post

Wow, It's been a whole week with no posting. Sorry! Through the weekend I just worked on my rock garden around the pool. I'm about 90% done! It's about time. I started a Brazilian Ju Jutsu class this week. The class is a blast, I can finally exicute some of the moves I see all the time. I've been around the striking side of martial arts for a while and practice pretty regular. There were no grappling places in Cheyenne and this one was to far away from my last job but now it's right around the corner from me!!!! I am a little sore this week but that's OK, having a blast.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bruceleeroy said...

Are you going to see your new friend? Remember.....Go Ducks!!

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Execute"

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home