Sunday, May 15, 2005

So here's all my work.

The last several weekends have been spent building a retaining wall, hauling dirt to level and fill in, hauling the gold rock between the pool and the retaining wall and finally getting the flat stones for the path. What a pain in the butt! I looked forward to having this finished and laying in the pool all day on this Sunday but the wind keeps kicking up. I'll have to wait 1 more weekend to be a complete vegetable. McKenna arrives on June 10, can't wait. I will be having a big BBQ on the 18th of June to celebrate, if you know any 6(ish) year olds feel free to come on down and have some burgers, dogs 'n' stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't have been as hard or time consuming as building the pool in the first place! By the way, Chris Parnell says "Hi". I saw him at district track last Saturday.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home