Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Another Blogger convention!

So Linda drug me to another "meet the bloggers". At least this time there was BEER! Nothing against my fellow bloggers, I actually like most of the ones I've met from this area, just not the normal people and setting (probably more the setting) I like to hang out in. Linda, sexy thing that she is, is VERY popular amogst the bloggers. Can you blame them, I say no. If Linda acted as sexy and cool as she is she could easily be queen of all bloggers, I know that she does not act sexy or cool because when I tease her about her 'loyal subjects' she gets offended. If she were a hot chick who acted like a hot chick she would not act the way she does. (that may not make sense to the ladies but I think the guys know what I'm talking about) Anyway, Linda took me back to my car and we parted ways for the evening. Somewhere along the way I got talked into going to Linda's mom's house for Easter. How did that happen?? I must be slipping in my old age. I was headed home and called the normal 'boys' night crew. They were in for the night. So I met up with J at the E (which I really am trying to avoid, I don't go there to hang out anymore, just to meet people). J is someone who truly makes me laugh. The guy is hilarious. He's a big Memphis fan so we left the E, headed to Friday's and watched the Vandy vs Memphis game. Memphis won!

I have to do a quote of the night again, hope this carries the laughter on-line as it does live and in person.

J and I are at Fridays speaking of a beautiful lady taht is walking by.......J "wow, she's hot" Me "yup, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers" **looks down at his nether region** "Right crackers!"

Love that gag!

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Thanks, I think... And Easter dinner will be a no brainer - we'll have beer there too!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home