Saturday, March 19, 2005

Going away party

Had a great time at my going away party. A lot of people showed up to wish me off and/or to beg to come wok for me at the new place. I'm not the only one who doesn't care for Mein Furer. Drank lots at the E, possibly the last time I will go there to actually go there. Might still meet people there since it's a good central place but Linda was right, that new trivia they do is obnoxious. How do you figure a sports bar for doing live trivia during the NCAA tournament?????? Doesn't add up. Then they announced that they were going to do this trivia every Tuesday. Tuesday was the night all the regulars used to go, I doubt we'll see many any more. I did play along when Mike and Kim needed my help, they ended up winning off a question I was able to answer. Ben was on a date with some guy. Being an ass as usual. He gave his lover boy the main prize even though it was Mike and Kim's team to begin with. Normal night at the E.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

So where we going Tuesday?

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home