Friday, March 18, 2005

Finally, my last day!!!

It took long enough to get here but it is finally my last day. I'm so happy to be leaving. Mien Furer has made my working life hell since I moved down here. The constant misunderstadings between here and many different people that work with me that usually result in them or me getting our butts chewed, the 16 hour days, the moving to graveyard shift for a week, NO MORE! I will miss the people I work with, most of them anyway. Wish I could take a few with me, since the company has decided not to refill my position and dumped my work on the other 3 managers they are all looking for work now too. I'm glad I got out when I did! Party at the E at 4pm!!!!

After today I'll probably not go back ot the E, it's not been the same since Brent left and Linda had some kind of issue there last night so she's not going back either.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Hate that I can't share a drink with you at your going-away party, but I really can't swear off the place one day and show up 22 hours later... Happy last day of work to you!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Bruceleeroy said...

I understand and support you. I'm sure I'll run into you at some point. :)

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home